Thursday, May 22, 2008

More from the L&H Booth



Wow. Wow for so many reasons. I can't believe it's over. I can't believe it went so fast. I can't believe I just slept for 10 hours.

This year's show was fantastic. I met so many wonderful people - buyers from all over the world (the Aussie couple was a favorite), other designers, writers for magazines, and bloggers face to face. I loved talking to people - and that kept me going. Or at least from thinking about how much my feet hurt. So thank you to all of you who stopped by! And a very special thank you to my sister & C for helping over the weekend and to Katie for taking off a day of work to help us. We love you guys.

Lots more to come today from the NSS - including two great new designers who I met this year. Must go grab some coffee from Blue Sky first!

1 comment:

sue bulmer said...

Your booth looks lovely.