Monday, September 22, 2008

And we're back!

It happens a few times a year... the internet goes down, and all panic ensues. But we're back! And boy do I have some fun things to share from our trip to LA.



This was my second time in LA, and the things that always stand out about the city in comparison to New York are probably pretty obvious, but get me nonetheless. The first: the sunshine and the greenery that basks in it. You'd think I lived in London winters all year round the way I was oggling over it. I loved the bright blue sky against the dark land - reminds me of summer nights here that are dwindling.

The other two things that stood out to me were the celeb-crazed scene and the LA sense of style - very different than New York, and certainly Brooklyn. More on this later - along with our Style Lounge pics, of course!

1 comment:

southern daze said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! I was born + raised in Northern California and now that I don't live in the state, my husband and I visit as often as we can.