Monday, November 24, 2008

Tired, Verrrry Tired


This is what I feel like this morning and what I feel like doing today. Tired, and sprawling out on the couch.

We did it! We crossed the finish line of our Ironman race yesterday! It was about 100 times more challenging than I thought it would be - but hands down the most physically & mentally challenged I have ever been in my life - and therefore, the most rewarding. And I was the happiest girl in the whole world to cross that line.

I'll be taking a couple days of rest now... from work, from blogging, from my black berry (maybe) - and resting my very tired bones.

See when I get off the couch.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent..well done Ms.Lizzy. And Mr. Lizzy.

Alicia said...

Congratulations - what an amazing accomplishment! Enjoy your R&R for the next few days!

southern daze said...

Congratulations on such a fantastic accomplishment!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must be such a wonderful feeling!!

Ginger said...

CONGRATS! I have been obsessively checking your blog for a sign of post- Iron Man (and Woman)life- So proud of you and John, and so much to be Thankful for this week!
XOXO
Ging

Lizzy and Shannon said...

OMG - congrats to both of you - rest up!!! xoxox Shannon

tracie said...

a huge, huge, huge congrats to you and john!!! maybe weird to say ... but i couldn't be prouder of you guys! :)

rest well ...

Tommy said...

Congrats! You've definitely earned it.

Anonymous said...

wow! Congrats!

Joanna Goddard said...

wow, i am so so so impressed. congratulations!

Orange Pattern said...

Chocolates are the BEST! Aw.