Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're Back!


After a long winter snooze, we are back at work. And personally, I'm more excited than ever to be here - in Brooklyn, working, post holidays. The holiday season is always crazy - and we're quickly learning that that is definitely the trend here at L&H. Which is great! But I'm feeling relieved to have that behind me so I can finally put energy into thinking about the New. January is my time for taking a step back and assess what's working, what's not, how we can improve things, what we want to take out and the most exciting for me - what we want to add. Ideally, I like to keep these things to myself (ie, not here) but I'll try my best to give you all some insight to how this process works for us. So, stay tuned. Happy to be back!

[Photo from our winter wonderland departure yesterday.]

2 comments:

southern daze said...

Welcome back - you've been missed!

Tommy said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you had a busy holiday season, and I totally relate to that need to step back and assess once January rolls around. You do a WONDERFUL job with your products, website, and blog, so I don't have any complaints or suggestions. :)