Monday, May 18, 2009

NSS: Day One

Well, by the time you are reading this, it'll be Day Two and I'll be on my way up to or at Booth #2059 at the National Stationery Show. These photos are from Sunday, Day One. Our rug was down & one wall was up by the time I remembered to take a before shot:


And a few shots of the booth now:




I was expecting crickets for the first day - but it was surprisingly busy. It's a smaller show that usual, which I think makes for more action for the exhibitors who are actually there. And it's probably a little easier on the buyers & press people navigating the rows upon rows of fluorescent green carpet - easier on their eyes, heads and feet, I'd imagine.

So far so good. I'm thrilled to have met a few fellow bloggers -- it's so nice to be able to finally meet someone, even though you already feel like you kinda know them. Catching up with some nice store owners is always fun too. I really love the NSS. Once we're in & settled, I'm really so happy to be there and meet people who are just as excited about design & paper & small business as me. Nerdy, fine. But I love it.

I'm hoping to take some photos of some of my favorite exhibitors tomorrow, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Tommy said...

It's official: I love everything. What a great eye you have! And that iPhone level app is genius. :) I can't wait to see more tomorrow.

jamieofalltrades said...

Have fun!

GiDu said...

Wow! Your set up looks awesome!!