Monday, September 14, 2009

Post-Wedding Blues. Back to Work.



I was 15 the last time I was both a sister & a bridesmaid - Maid of Honor actually. And at 15, my mom did all the work for me. Moms! I was just there to hang out with my three friends who were invited, eat & dance. This time around was the same - except I have to rally come Monday morning - for more than just my math & science classes. Welcome to the real world, Liz. It's taking me a little while to get adjusted over here. AND, I'm sad to say that I took a total of probably 5 pictures the entire weekend. How lame is that?! Good thing Stacey Kane (who shot our wedding) was there to get all the good shots. And the amazing Studio Booth team Dan & Tara - soooo fun! Above is the Rehearsal Dinner invitation I did for K&C. Amazing calligraphy again by Bryn from Paperfinger. They didn't go with too much beachy stuff for their wedding decor - so I was excited to add a little bit of fishy fun to the mix.

Congrats again, K&C! I love you guys.

And I miss you over here, Katie! Your empty chair makes me sad. :(

Ahh well - off to reply to a boat load of emails and... think about what's in store for holiday 2009!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Welcome back! And congrats to your sister and her new husband! The paper pieces look amazing, so I'm sure the rest of the ceremony followed suit. :)

heather said...

So cute!! Good job!!