Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Neighbor by Alex Bogusky


Another post image showing words. And words I've read. I must be growing up.

I came across this on Alex Bogusky's blog yesterday & thought it was funny, clever and something I'd never do but wished I had. I would be so sad to get this note on my door. Upsetting a neighbor this much? Even if they're crazy, it would feel like a little life failure to not be neighborly. Although this would never happen here in Brooklyn - because if you don't tidy or sort your garbage, you just get fined. And I think I'd rather get a $50 ticket & an anonymous city worker to be peeved at than have a neighbor who hates me.

Alex Bogusky is the Co-Chairman of ad agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky.

[image courtesy of alexbogusky.posterous.com]

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Wow. Just read the entire post on his blog. Here, we have bear problems quite a bit. We are required to use bear-proof trash containers and are fined if we don't. I can't imagine one of my neighbors talking to me like that! We are quick to let each other know that a bear has been lurking (one went through our yard every night for a good two months last year). It's just being a good person, let alone being a good neighbor!