Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Off to Sundance!


We take off for Sundance today! By the time you're reading this, I am hopefully not scrambling to finish packing or copy files onto the laptop or stuff another pair of boots in my bag - all of which just exacerbates my Nervous Nelly travel alias. I'm hoping to instead take this day of travel to sip my coffee, sit at the table to eat my breakfast & catch up on my tabloid mags. (gotta know who I'm talking to!) I will try my best to post from Utah and look forward to tweeting our best sightings:) - so follow me!

Until tomorrow! At Sundance!

3 comments:

southern daze said...

They're going to love you out there! Hope you have a fantastic time and I look forward to reading about meeting your favorite celebs on twitter :-)

Would also LOVE to know some of your favorite spots in Park City. We'll be spending a week there in July and want to make sure we hit the best spots (restaurants & stores).

soko said...

Liz,
Sorry we didn't get to chat the other day. My boss' Argentinian husband, Nicolas Entel, directed a documentary that is showing at sundance- sins of my father--pretty amazing story about Pablo Escobar's son. Check it out if you can- HBO is in charge of it I think. Have fun!

Tommy said...

Have a blast! (I'm loving that blue/gray combo.)