Thursday, February 25, 2010

Longing for: Warmer Weather, Lighter Clothes


We woke up to huge snowflakes this morning in Brooklyn. We're supposed to get several inches by tomorrow. Normally, I'd embrace the snow, but stick a fork in me, Jerry. I'm done.

We went to see Crazy Heart the other weekend and just seeing bright sun & lighter clothes on the screen made me long for warmer weather. I love Toast's shirtdresses here. What I wouldn't give to be able to leave the house in just this right now. Ah, well - soon enough. (fingers crossed!)

[images courtesy of Toast]

2 comments:

theAmberShow said...

Oooo, cute! I can't wait to go running around in shirt dresses, too.

this snow is bananas.

Tommy said...

It was snowing like crazy here the other day, just out of nowhere. But it didn't stick. :)

How was that movie?