Friday, June 18, 2010

From {Christina's} Desk Fridays: Projects


As you know, my niece has been here at L&H with me all week. In between writing thank you notes (if you ordered a birthday calendar in the past week, she wrote your thank you note!) and exploring the city a bit, she's been working on her paper quilt (above) and making her own stamps (one below). For the quilt, she researched quilting patterns, sketched it out first, planning every square & triangle and then put it all together. I love the way it turned out, don't you?


And then this morning, I found this sweet note on my desk:) How cute is she?

I'm heading out west this afternoon to visit a friend for a few days (last time flying before the baby comes!), so I won't be back on here until next Thursday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Christia said...

Love the calendar! Just arrived and I'm so excited to add my loved one's special days. Also thank YOU for the extra Thank You note!

Tommy said...

Oh my gosh!! What a cool niece! Also, is that specs stamp one of a kind?! I'd love to buy one.