Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reinventing Letterpress

My copy of Reinventing Letterpress by Charlotte Rivers arrived last week & I was so excited to see the L&H page! I feel very honored to be included in this round up of great letterpress printers & designers from all over the world. If you have a thing for letterpress or know someone who is, I'd highly recommend picking this up.

The Rotovision version is available now on Amazon. (Next month, it will be released by Chronicle Books under the name Little Book of Letterpress.)

Many thanks to Charlotte for including us!

6 comments:

Not a Paper Cup said...

coool! I'm so glad to see it :)...I'm walking around in fear that printin press is going to fade away:(

Hope you enjoy the book.

connie said...

So amazing Liz! This week is full of great exciting things for you! :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Congrats! I saw that Sycamore Street Press had been included in the book, but didn't realise you had been, too! Fabo, will have to pick up a copy from Amazon.

Tommy said...

Kudos to you, Liz! This book knows what it's talking about.

Lottie Loves said...

thanks linda, glad you like it, keep in touch :)
charlotte

size too small said...

oh i heard about this book- i'd like to get my hands on a copy!