Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack


Hello friends!! 

I'm so happy to be back blogging again.  It's been nice (and necessary) to have unplugged for the past six weeks, but I do miss the online chatter - and a big part of that being this little blog.  I'll be posting a few times a week for now, and they're likely to be baby-heavy in content, but that's my life right now.  I'm sure it'll eventually balance out, but for now, it's Mister time all the time - so it would be a serious challenge to share anything else. 

So what's been going on with you guys?  Any news in the blog world I missed?? 

A big BIG thanks to Lizzy for posting while I was out.  She was fab, no?!  If you want more from miss Lizzy, check out her blog here.

[above: Griffin, taking a cue from his pre-teen celeb heroes, giving the peace sign]

4 comments:

laura said...

yay, welcome back! and what a sweet photo of little Griffin, he's beautiful! can't wait to read more about him! ;)

lyndsey @ the stationery place said...

welcome back! i for one don't mind a bit hearing more about that adorable baby, along with regular linda & harriet stuff :)

Tommy said...

Welcome back! He's awesome.

julia said...

OMG He's beautiful!!!!!