Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vintage Hankerchief Calendar from Mink Press


I'm really into the gift of art this year. I've purchased & framed a few prints for my family and am excited to give them. But it's sort of a tricky thing to give because 1) art is personal and 2) not everyone has the wall space for it. But I couldn't help myself. They were too good to pass up. And I always think that if I can't get it for myself, then I'd like someone else to have it. Speaking of too good to pass up, how lovely is this letterpress calendar from Mink Press? I don't post on other paper goods often, but this one really was too good to pass up! I'd love to cut these vintage hankerchief prints & frame them after the year is over. I'd pick my favorite four & keep the square layout. How beautiful. This week, buy 2, get one FREE right now over at Mink Press.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooooh--I love this! Great blog!