Friday, October 25, 2013

Coming Soon: The L&H 2014 Calendar!

We're still working through a few backend bugs on the new site, but I'm crossing my fingers we'll be ready to launch next week! So, as we prepare for that, I thought I'd share a big and final peek at the 2014 Calendar. I wanted this year's calendar to be like a big swatch of wallpaper on your wall that rotates every month & offers a bit of useful information. So here are a few "swatches," including the cover, above, with scissors shown for scale. There's a lot of blue shown here, but I swear there are more colors - I guess I just like blue! 

I'm so excited to share the entire thing with you. Stay tuned!



Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of our homepage here to find out when the new site launches with some fun new things, including the 2014 calendar. (We never share your email address and only send a handful of newsletters throughout the year.)


No comments: